The Bent Shed Productions team brings a combined 40 years' worth of experiences across ICT, library, knowledge management, and Government departments to your information and content needs.Let us know
how we can best help you.
- Proofreading, writing, and editing by experienced writers.
- Researching, presenting, and analysing findings using specialised databases and resources across the subject matter expertise by a qualified and experienced reference librarian.
- Designing and presenting training sessions. Includes post-training assessment if required. Fiona holds a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Translation of complex Government legislation into plain English.
We can provide writing, editing, and proofreading services for a range of content types, such as:
- Technical documentation (network and workflow process diagrams a speciality)
- Policy, process, and work instruction documents
- Training and support content, such as manuals, help files, fact sheets, single-page information sheets, and anything else you may require
- Project documentation (PIDs, etc)
- Web content
- Training sessions
We will work with your designers and printers, or website technicians and hosting providers, to see projects through to the completed product.
We can edit, proofread, create and publish content in a range of online formats and packages, including (but not limited to):
- MS Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Visio
- Dedicated help packages
- Raw HTML
- Web publishing packages
Our subject expertise is very broad, owing to living very interesting lives! It includes:
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) areas, including telecommunications, the Internet, networks, and common software packages
- emergency services
- clean energy/renewables
- carbon farming/emissions reductions
- library/information management
- music and the arts